Friday, February 29, 2008

The twins are 11 months old (yesterday)




Cameryn Grace Our Sweet Princess
(if you can read her shirt it even says it!)


Big Sister Maddison (by 12 minutes)
In this picture she looks like her daddy!



Wow how I can't believe time flies. As Jeff and I were reflecting over the past 11 months, we are amazed at how much we forgot. I wish that we could take back the the months when they had such awful reflux that we dreaded every feeding. They were so small then and we would love to hold them one more time at that age. I think I might even shed a tear or two on their 1st birthday because I don't want them to grow up... Yet I am so excited about the future. Jeff will be glad though for one reason...we can turn Cameryn Grace's carseat around and he will have a lot more leg room. He says we will travel a lot more then.I'll stop rambling and share their 11 month pictures with you. Happy Leap Year Day!!!

2 comments:

Jason said...

i just cant believe how fast our girls are growing up, even though i remember how it went with izzy, damn, its still so fast.

they are so beautiful and it still amazes me how two butt ugly guys could contribute to such beautiful babies!

youre doing such a great job with them april, keep the pictures coming, we love to see them!

james said...

thank you, April, looks like the fun is about to begin