Saturday, February 16, 2008

Our Little Sunflower Girls



Last Monday I took the girls in to the Picture People to get their pictures taken in a special Sunflower costume. It reminds me of the Anne Geddes (sp) photographs. Maddison took TWO steps today!!!! Uncle Grayson was over today helping redo our bathtub area. After tomorrow it will be the first time the girls will actually take a bath in a real tub! They have been using the infant bathtub over the kitchen sink. Long story short..while I was humungisly pregnant and tried to push myself to a sitting position and it pushed tiles into the wall and from there we had plumbing issues as well. Well...we will sure be so grateful and happy when it is done. Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Jlee said...

Cool little web site, I think it is a great idea to keep everyone informed and up to date. Jlee

The Garver Family said...

You always have such cute pics!!! I am jealous. Chel

April and Jeff said...

Well get your butt up to the Picture People...they have the costumes already there!

Unknown said...

April the girls are precious! I am glad I found your page. Check out ours at jasonandkatiewalls@blogspot.com
Keep the cutie pictures coming!